Hey Tony,
I just got off the phone my a colleague of mine here in Auckland.

He has told me that the (10GB) empeg unit he bought off you and paid for (via his CC) some time ago now, has not arrived and he's heard nothing from you for weeks despite emailling you 3 times. whats the story? Where is his unit?

His name is Kahl Schierling and he's pretty disappointed with things as they stand.
I know you've sold out of units now, but he did order weeks ago, and his CC was billed for the unit soon after, so you got the order some time ago now.

Care to PM me via the BBS here so we can get this sorted out. I can give you his email address etc then.

I'm getting involved as I suggested that he buy from you as it seemed like you were pretty good and easy to deal with, and therefore I am taking this up on his behalf.

I know another colleague of mine did order a 10GB unit from you and got it, so I know if its a mistake/miscommunication, its probably a genuine one.

He really wants the empeg/Riocar he paid for and ASAP, he is really totally converted to the mp3 and empeg lifestyle now, and therefore it would be good if that was the outcome.

So, lets get this sorted out.