I used SMA connectors from a local source - but digikey carry them....they weren't exactly cheap either (about $5 per from my source). It would probably be more economical to go with 50ohm BNC as you can get BNC connectors suitable for RG174.

The Svee6 antenna has an SMB connector on it, but since SMB jacks only appear to come as pcb- or bulkhead- mount (ie not as cable ends), I just hacked it off and put on an SMA jack.

I *really* don't want to sell complete cables - unfortunately I don't own a nice set of expensive crimping tools (well I have a tool for the inner crimp, but not the correct locator plug for it, or the tool for the outer crimp.), so my crimps are.....somewhat less than optimal. Good enough for my use - I can replace a connector if my overzealousness gets the better of a 'crimp' - but I certainly wouldn't be comfortable selling cables in that condition.
Add in the fact that it'd cost me a minimum of $8.20 + ($1.10 per foot) for a male-male SMA cable assuming that I don't screw up any crimps, before I even factor in any consideration for my time and effort, and you should be able to see that you'd soon be looking at $30 for a single 6ft cable of 'dodgy' workmanship..... and then you'd still have to deal with the connector on the antenna yourself.

If I had the tools to do a good job, it'd be a different matter - but I think that without them I'd just be doing both of us a disservice..

I'm perfectly willing to sell you some RG174 at $1.10 per foot though