I grabbed it yesterday and it looks pretty good. Does the job, for sure. Don't forget to update your signature files after you install it (there's a newer one already), but at least the sigfile update is included within the main program now.

For those who don't realize it, they've now restructured their purchasing system. There's three tiers of Ad-Aware now, with the lowest tier being the free version.

I have only one big complaint, and it centers around the tier-restructuring: One of the features of version 5 that I did use, has now been grayed out in the free version and moved up a tier. That's the "automatically mark all files for deletion" feature. I forget what the option is called exactly. Basically, when a scan is finished, and it finds stuff to delete, all of the boxes are unchecked and you have to check them. It's a couple of extra mouse clicks for me now (note that a right-click will give you a "check all" option, so it's only two clicks).

And really, I shouldn't complain anyway. I certainly don't bear them any grudge for wanting to make a buck. I should just shut up and pay for the next tier.