The height adjustment of the HIDs in the Audi TT is computer controlled

Wow, didn't know that. Is it something you would notice when driving at night?

I get people that flick their high beams at me all the time - mostly because of that top edge is so sharp and distinct, and people think you are flicking high beams at them. I just flick mine back anyway. Usually I wait until the last minute before turning my high beams off so people can tell the difference. Funny though, when driving in the city and well lit areas, I never get people flicking high beams at me, its only in the dark country side.

I think the aftermarket/knockoff xenons have the bluish twinge to them - probably because some riceboy put a xenon bulb in his normal not-designed-for-xenon lens. I've seen other Audis and even Acuras and BMWs with xenon bulbs and they don't look very blue to me.

So now that everyone is complaining so much about people with HID lights - #1: Tough and #2: What about all these people in their SUVs and stuff? I've been fooled many times thinking the oncoming vehicle's high beams were on only to find that it was some tall SUV or truck or something, the lights are that much higher and pointing right down at you.

Either way, HID is the way to go. Once you drive with them you'll know why.