Yeah if only it had multiple audio tracks. I would be faking 5.1 DD signals, in addidtion to 2.0 DD, and maybe standart stereo just for kicks. Where it would be great is on the DVD's I make now of my 4-wheeling trips with my friends, having a commentary track would be awesome! I guess people are adding them through other dvd utilities after DVD-Lab. Guides here and here, but I haven't tried them yet.

I adjusted my TiVo so it encodes at 720x480, for Best and Good, just different bitrates between them. I found this which has some information, but I had found another site that went through it step by step for every setting. It looks like people are using some different settings now. In retrospect I wish I had kept the old settings and only changed one, such as medium. Then record what I want in medium and otherwise don't worry about it. If you can post what your default settings are, I could use a backup. Attached is my current settings.

I have most of season 2 that I am working on now, as well as season 3 of Smallville. Half of season 2 is straight from the ty streams, but I may have to convert some of the Divx files I made to make all of them. I'll have to see how the quality looks.

Attachments
181943-Tivo.txt (131 downloads)

#040103696 on a shelf
Mk2a - 90 GB - Red - Illuminated buttons