Well the storm is mostly over (another one should hit any time now!). We had a bunch of snow and wind which means most of the snow is piled in drifts. It also turned to rain while I was out on my brother-in-laws snowmobile. Unfortunately when I got home I pulled out my camera and it didn't want to work right. It's a Canon Digital Elph S330. On preview mode I got nothing, on regular shot mode I get previews and on all other modes I get regular shot mode. I tried drying out the unit overnight but now I get the same except on regular shot mode she switches back and forth from regular shot mode to preview mode as if I were turning the switch back and forth.

Now what really sucks about this is that I have a lot invested in this unit and I don't want to have to replace it with a different model. I have spare batteries, a number of CF cards, case and most expensive of all is the waterproof case I have which I use a lot during the summer. I'm checking out eBay right now and I have a bid on one unit but I am wondering if anyone here has a S330 that they are planning on upgrading from? If so are you willing to sell??

Oh... my plow truck... well it spent about an hour stuck during the hour and a half it was running last night. Right now it sits in my yard stuck on again. I got fed up with her and when she wouldn't move the last time I just shut her down and went inside. This snow is like ice!