That is reason number 23 of why I HATE with a Passion boardering on insanity Newer Cars...

Give me a 1970 Suburban anyday of the week, you want to change th e spark plus and its raining just sit on the fender well and close the hood, you don't need 132 speical wrenches and a trained dwarf to work on it and there is no damm spagetti of hoses and wires all over the place.

No computer to generate cryptic error codes you have a rotor a fuel pump and just 1 cam shaft.

and they knew how to make cars back then I put 550000 Miles on my 1979 K-5 Blazer (rebuilt the tranny twice and other then normal wear and tear that was it)

190000 Miles on my 1989 Surburban and I replaced the normall stuff tires, brakes etc and that was it stock engine and stock tranny

1995 Blazer (Biggest POS on the planet) put less then 70k on it and have replaced the alt, timing cover gasket, rack and pinion, ball joints, ac compressor, CPI system, compute, wiper motor, wiper control circute, wiper switch and it still has a electrical malfunction they want to replace the wiring hardness on it.

______________________________________ Do not meddle in the affairs of Network Administrators, for they are subtle and quick to anger. ______________________________________ Worlds Lamest Wb Site (mine) http://home.comcast.net/~jlipchitz/