Ok, I did not read any posts before I attempted this, so it may be partially my fault but there were no updates on the darkstorm website. I attempted to purchase a neon blue lense for $29.95 or whatever the price was through the website. I paid via paypal and the money was deducted out of my account. I waited for almost a month and tried to call the customer service number (a cell phone) that was attached to the vendor with no avail. I finally filed a complaint with paypal and after the investigation they said they that the seller was at fault but they could not retreive any of my money. Thankfully the seller released the funds and sent them back to my account. I am kind of upset i didnt receive any communication from the seller, but thankful the money was returned, I am still interested in purchasing one of the lenses. Im not sure if they are no longer available or if he was sold out or what, due to lack of communication. Are they still available and how would I go about purchasing one with minimal issues?