Okay, here is the scoop, I have the Alpha-type I have already made the following changes
Removed the Bump on the left near the button.
Raised up the lower right near the screw hole
Changed the arch around the top right where that squiggles is.

The Machinist won’t go any further or make me any more proto-types till I give him some more money (920.00 Us now with all the changes and making the handle)

So here is the scoop I am excepting Pre-orders for finished Product in Black and Electro-polished with the handle my cost is 175.00 Each I would like to sell them for 180 plus shipping to off set the amount I have already given him and the check I need to write today.

I have to order 50 blanks that is the minimum the platter will run at a time doesn’t matter which color just has to be 50 i.e., 42 black and 8 polished would be fine.

Here are some Photos of the Alpha Type I won’t have a finished proto-type till I give him more money (Uck this is getting spendy)

I was going to sell them for my cost but that was back then I only had 320us into them I don’t expect to recover my production cost just off set it a little.

Attachments
214439-facehand.jpg (134 downloads)

______________________________________ Do not meddle in the affairs of Network Administrators, for they are subtle and quick to anger. ______________________________________ Worlds Lamest Wb Site (mine) http://home.comcast.net/~jlipchitz/