I have received the CAD files for the buttons from Rob V (and I hope that I'm not breaking any rules by saying that here). Hopefully Loren's more-capable hands have it now too. Now that a few of us have received it from him, we should probably not push our luck by requesting any more. Thanks to Rob for letting us use this for the project.

Some notes from Rob:
The button CADs are subject to copyright. He granted us the right to use it for this project only. The CADs are not to be distributed publicly. If we want to use the buttons for any other project, please contact Rob first.
The CAD files are in SolidWorks format.

Loren, do you have access to SolidWorks at your job? It would be great to modify the CADs to fill in the blank space for better illumination (as Stu experienced). I asked Rob if we were allowed to modify the CADs because of the copyright. I will post back here once I hear about it.

And I must say Mach, you are the BBS searching machine! (a compliment, you know, saying that you work as hard as a machine does)