Quick note about something I discovered with Jemplode, just noticed this morning...

I actually had this happen in either 54 or 55, but unless you did something about it in 56, I'm sure it's still there.

If you have your own V1+V2 tracks nicely tagged and filenamed, and sitting on your PC's hard disk, and you create a new playlist on the Rio Central, and drag and drop those tracks onto that playlist using Jemplode...

Tracks 8 and 9 will get the wrong track number on the Central. Because it's interpreting them as octal for some strange reason.

If I recall correctly, this is actually a bug in the Central itself. It's only on the Central, not on the Car player or the Karma as far as I know. I noticed it and reported it a while ago because it was happening in Emplode too. Since the code for the Central wasn't slated to be changed, someone from Cambridge (I don't recall who, sorry) stuck a work-around into emplode.

So, what I'm reporting here is... Whatever work-around they did in Emplode should probably get put into Jemplode as well.