<not a rant at you, but at Sprint>

Ha, I twitch with insane laughter at the thought of that phrase. Oh, how I'd say that to every Sprint "customer service" rep that's signed me up for services without my acknowledgement. I can't count the number of times I'd say it to all the "solutions providers" who have been flat-dumb unable to help me setup my office phone line setup.

Why, Sprint has the monopoly in my area. I have no choice. I just spend a few hours tonight (the last of MANY) totalling up over $400 in unnecessary charges from the past 6 months that they snuck on my bills while I was trying to modify my setup. Not to mention the hundreds and hundreds of dollars in long distance charges since they "slammed" me; taking my local toll and long distance from 18 cents/minute MCI to their FOURTY cents/minute plan. Um, that's how much I pay when I'm over my cell phone minutes, and they want me to pay it all the time?

So no, the only thing that a call to Sprint will get me is some loose-cannon comission-sharking predatory sales representative signing me up for "perminant harassing call trace service" at the slightest mention of the subject.

Verizon, on the other hand, are great, and I hope they continue to do so. I will have more luck with them.