Quote:
I think the better question would be "How were the exam finals?"

Thanks much, that's precisely it. I bit off almost more than I could chew this past semester. Almost. Things got so stressful a few weeks ago that I actually lost it a little; did nothing for about a week but play Grand Theft Auto. Refused to do classwork....

Pulled through fine, though.

I hadn't had much time to get together with Brandon since last I posted updates, as he too was busy with school / finals. We were hoping to get together this past Wednesday, but that didn't really pan out. So we're shooting for next week.

The maddening thing about all this is that we've got very little left to go, prototyping-wise. The biggest problem we have is scheduling, in more ways than one. School has, obviously, been the meat of it. The other half is that our project takes low (read "zero") priority at the shop. They do HUGE runs, so from a financial standpoint, we're not on their radar. We're tryng to work with them to get off-hours time to get the prototypes done. Once we have those finished (and finished), we'll shoot a few to a number of people from the board for "field testing". We want real life feedback before committing the design to a large run.

So there you have it, as it currently stands. Sorry I haven't been better about keeping info updated. I'm only taking one class over the summer, so I'll have a lot more time to work on things like this.

I think I'm going to also need to buy a set of something blue from "He Who Breaks The Curse", too. You know, just to make sure we have the fit right.