Thanks to someone pasting this link into a chatroom at the exact moment that I happened to glance at it for the only split second in the past week... the button project has been slightly delayed:

John Dies at the End

"John Dies at the End", aka JDatE, is an online "horror" novel which, if your simple minded like me, is worth the read. Though I typically cower from horror books and frightening movies, JDatE has a perfect mix of sensatioinalism, unreality, creepyness, and sarcastic humor; blending into an interesting and inventive work.

Blah de blah, enough critic nonsense. It's actually quite a page turner, with all the clifhangers right where they need to be, resolving on the next page quite unspectacularly enough to keep you wanting more. Yet, the humor and outside-the-box creativity keeps me glued to this story. I swear it would make a great TV series, albiet rather Twin Peaks. Or maybe a movie; perhaps a trilogy. And I'm only on chapter 5.

Since someone unsuspectingly cursed me with this, I'll curse you with it also. Maybe it'll distract you until I can uncurse my camera so it takes accurate pictures of these buttons after my hours of trying.