Hitler doesn't offend me. Photos of him don't offend me. People talking about him doesn't offend me. Jokes involving Hitler don't offend me. Why should it offend me? Can you explain to me why I should be offended? I don't think you mean 'offended' though. People get too upset about such little things. If he was born 5 thousand years ago you'd not be bothered.

Someone who is Jewish and maybe lost a relative as a direct result of Hitler I can understand why they may be offended. Thats fine.

Perhaps funny was the wrong word. He may be a jackass but he's done nothing to annoy me and when I first saw the avatar I was thinking it was some ironic statement. If he came on here though and started to spout evil then that would be different.

There was an episode of Father Ted aired that featured Ted with a Hitler moustache making gestures to Asian villagers. It also featured swastikas and other such stuff. Pic of Ted is here. Now would that offend you? If so I think you're too thin-skinned.

If you want to discuss it further then post on off-topic or pm me. We've hijacked the thread enough!

Edited by Phil. (06/01/2006 18:20)