Quote:
Quote:
the most is 110 (but that was when overtime pay made it worthwhile!)

110?! Did you live in the office or something?

The one time that I worked hours like that, I did. Took a little backpack to work with some spare clothes, and my toiletries. Slept upstairs on a pullout cot. The day after I finished that, and went home to sleep for a few days, the place got broken into, through the room that I'd been sleeping in.

In the last 4 years, I don't think I've never worked more than a 60 hour week (during crunch time), with most weeks being on the order of 40-45. I do overtime only because I'm in the middle of something, and don't want to lose my train of thought. A lot of times, I'll just skip out of work early on Friday to make the weekly numbers work out to 40.

Vacation is currently sitting at 4 weeks. 11 more months, and I get a 2 month paid sabbatical, plus one more week vacation/year to mark the end of my fifth year. Plus 10 public holidays -- I miss the extra holidays we had in Canada, but my vacation time sure makes up for it. If I were to go into production, I could up my vacation time by 6 weeks/year, but then I have to work nutso schedules most of the rest of the time.

(Oh, and to answer the thread's original question, my last raise was roughly 6%, but I've had as much as 0% in the past.)