Hi there,
After long thoughts, I've decided that it's time to part company with my EMPEG MK2 (Rio branded, so its'a 2a). The unit is working 100% (serial number at the bottom of this post) and I didn't use it in the car since I changed it in January last year. The empeg has since been used as a makeshift MP3 jukebox at home, and it's ready to rock the road again. Plug it, and play it, is that simple.
The 30GB Hard Drive is still working but you can change the drive with a newer one. Sled and remote are included, the fascia is the original one (blue) and, again, the unit is working perfectly and I'm parting company with the empeg cause I changed my car and I don't drive that much anymore, so the Kenwood head unit with on-cd MP3 support is enough for me now. The unit is located in Ireland (so is the owner, LOL) and it's up for grabs. The conditions of it, again, are perfect, if you're in Dublin you could try the thing at my place (hooked up to my Yamaha 5.1 amp). Reasonable bids accepted. Postage and packing are at the expense of the buyer, and yes I accept paypal.

Cheers
Tony

Edited by EtN (03/03/2006 09:13)