I've been at this for weeks now but I cannot find anything that works for me the way I want. I have used DVD Shrink, DIKO, DVDStyler and have even ripped, converted to DivX and then converted back using DIKO+DVDStyler but no luck. I actually had a working result today but the audio was out of sync.

What I basically want to do is rip (i.e.) 4 Winnie The Pooh movies to my hard drive (this is the easy part). Then I want to use something like DVDStyler (I always get error messages when I go to burn/save the 'DVD' to disc) to make a menu with a picture in the background and four buttons to select the movie to play.

Sounds simple and seems simple... but when I try to do this with DVDStyler I keep getting an error almost right away.

(**ERROR: [mpeg2enc] Sample rate is greater than permitted in specified Level

Error executing of command: jpeg2yuv -n 1 -I t -L 1 -f 29.97 -j 'C:\Documents and Settings\Rene\Desktop\pooh test 2\dvd\menu1-0.mpg_bg.jpg' | mpeg2enc -f 8 -b 9000 -o 'C:\Documents and Settings\Rene\Desktop\pooh test 2\dvd\menu1-0.mpg_bg.m2v' --video-norm n --frame-rate 4

I am almost at my wit's end now, but I know this should be doable... and if anyone knows how to do it, it's likely someone here!

Thanks for any help!

Rene