You know, Tony, I've given it some thought. I need to learn to be a little more clear with stuff.

I'm not trying to say "you found it offensive and that's why you deleted it." I thought my last post would make my intention clear, but on rereading it... probably not. My point was that initially, the only conclusion I could come to was that whatever it was Billy said (since I didn't know at the time) offended you, so you deleted it. You've cleared that up, and now I understand where you were coming from. That doesn't mean I agree with the decision. But then, I don't have to agree. You're a moderator, I'm not. But just to make it "clear as an unmuddied lake," I understand that you censored the post in an effort to prevent a flame war.

I guess I was just trying to point out that we should give Billy the benefit of the doubt. I know he's got a history, maybe more than one, of trolling. But if we always assume that anything he says is flame-bait, we'll never get anywhere.

I hope there are no hard feelings. Even if it had been that you found it offensive, I wouldn't have taken issue with your view, just your approach. I think our differences just stem from the fact that I have an extremely high tolerance for fücked up points of view.