OK, I didn't watch tonight's debate, but what I've read this eve suggests that Hillary should stick a fork in it:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/marc-cooper/hillarys-ignominious-fin_b_88634.html

Now is this guy right? fair? biased? In the pay of Obama? I don't know, but how about this: A pool where you can, for $10 CDN, jump in and predict Obama's running mate.

I'll start off by picking Bill Richardson. No real basis for that except that so many other choices stink. If you want to pick Richardson, we'll just split it however many ways.

To be eligible to enter you must have at least 2 posts to the BBS prior to this post and you really shouldn't be named Saddam Hussein, God or something like that.

If there are more that 3 people who actually care, we can figure out how to pay this out at some point in the future.

To be able to hypothesize without picking, your actual pick should say something like "I pick Bob Dobbs".

You could wait until the very last minute to pick (like to see if Texas/Ohio fall to Obama) but once Barack gives somebody the official nod, that's it (Now *must* that be at convention in Denver to be "official"? I think so.) First pick counts; if first pick is found to have skeletons in closet and gets replaced, 2nd pick doesn't count.

US readers can join the pool at par and everybody else can enter but might want to think about using Paypal. If somehow Hillary still gets the nomination, I'll give that $10 to some charity. Or Ralph smile

'Tis the exceptional fellow who lies awake at night thinking of his successes.