I know I've seen at least one person mention CD sleeves in the past, but I'll be damned if I can find the thread. I'm also looking for specific product recommendations and I'm not sure if a link or name was provided.

Since I play my music through my Squeezeboxes and empeg, everything lives ripped on hard drives for daily use. Since moving, I've decided not to dedicate the wall space to my CD cabinets and would also like to get rid of the jewel cases to save on storage space.

Ideally I will keep everything but the jewel cases and insert the lot (CD, Booklet and Tray Card) into some type of protective sleeve.

The two best I've been able to find so far are these:

20.5 cents each in qty 500 Univenture Viewpack XG Safety Sleeve - it holds 1 CD and two graphic inserts but I have yet to write to them to find out if the tray card can be one of those inserts (given it's larger than the booklets).

Next up is a solution I know will hold everything and seems to be a nice little package without any folding...

52 cents each in qty 500 DiscSox CD Pro Sleeve - each sleeve can hold two CDs in addition to the printed materials. Most would only be holding a single disc, but the option for 2 is good for those multi-sets.

If I could buy the DiscSox at the price of the Viewpack I'd be sold already. wink

Any other recommendations for storing all these bits at a more economical price?