Ah, good to see some of you were still in there. Sorry I forgot to check this thread for the week I was sitting.... I was too addicted to the game to do anything else online.

petteri: You hung in there all this time, stranded up in North East? Way to go. Too bad the empeg alliance is over. I checked their stats and they were (almost?) in the top 100 briefly.

lectric: That's SOME growth there. You'll be an asset to HK. The guys I was sitting for were in REVO, whom I believe is a friend of WK (who I'm guessing is a faction of HK).

BAKup: Ahhh, PFF. I should have killed him the day he joined and started sending me unintelligible messages. Crush him!! It's a shame the new FireFox31 didn't really even expand or do anything.

Dignan: Yeah, playing it as a sim is fun. The only way to really play is to have some pros on your team telling you what to do. Oh well, at least the game actually ends. That's the best part about it (unlike WoW and those).

Good luck with the Natars!! Enjoy.