Cue sheet issues (where an incorrect CD track designator mark would be induced) are common in CD mastering. It's possible that one pressing of the CD has the error in the cue sheet and another pressing does not. This probably was either induced or corrected at some point during the album's history when it got remastered for some reason.

The first CD player I ever bought, I had to have Moving Pictures for it of course. And the first CD pressing of Moving Pictures also had a cue sheet error. The opening 1000 milliseconds of "Tom Sawyer" was cut off. I sent a letter to the record company (this was in the days before ubiquitous email) and they corrected it fairly shortly thereafter, and I got a new disc.

This caused an unexpected bit of trouble recently, my friend Jeff Bohnhoff recorded a parody album which included a Tom Sawyer parody. His reference material was an uncorrected copy of the same first-release CD, so when he sent me an early mix of the song to review (I'm his rush SME it seems!) I had to point out he didn't have the the drum hits on the opening downbeat correct. He fixed it. :-)