Originally Posted By: frog51
Still haven't found anything to beat the 6310i for the functions I need - hope I don't break it :-)

smile There's nothing as fast as that to make phone calls. After moving to Smart/Palm Phones, years ago, I gave mine to my mother, who now does not want anything else currently in the market. In years, she dropped her 6310i many times, to eventually crack the case. The phone still works, but she wants another one, just like it; so I got her a new one which, amazingly, you can still find on eBay (new, with 2 years warranty) for a crazy price (200 Euros!).

By far, my best phone. Quick in any possible way, effective in any possible way, nice looking and thin enough to forget you have it in your pocket. Battery would last 6 days in average usage. What a dream. Great reception strength, great audio quality. And the beautifully super-responsive Nokia software of those years. It felt and was very solid. Superb key response and feel. Nothing I owned or tried can compare.
Nokia made it so very right.

Not a smart phone, unfortunately. So no agenda and calendar and music player and excel and notes and all those things I can't give up now anynmore. Otherwise, that's the phone I'd be using now.
MK2a #040103216 * 100Gb *All/Colors* Radio * 3.0a11 * Hijack = taympeg