Original Empeg/Rio Tuner Module. This works fine, and the remote/stalk input works well too. It comes with some antenna cables and adapters (my Mazda needed these).

The Sled. Its in 'okay' condition. It does all work, but when the Empeg is installed the handle doesn't completely engage all the way down (handle sticks out by a millimetre or two). It has always been like this, and could easily be fixed by cutting the holes in the top of the sled larger or making some other adjustments if it did bother you. I stopped noticing after a while!

Closeup of the connector bit

The tabs are good. The ones on the top have never been bent, and the ones on the bottom are not mangled.

Comes with IBM Laptop Power Supply, 16V, 2.2A and the right connector on the end. The tip is slightly damaged (didn't come out in the picture, sorry) but works perfectly fine.

You also get original window stickers, one of the Mk1 ones, and one of each internal and external Mk2. Also an Empeg carry case (rarer than the rare Riocar one!). Also throwing in speaker cables and RCA Leads which were in the box, they look pretty good quality. It is quite a package.

It does fire up, and works as you would expect. The encoder knob should work perfectly too - it was replaced by Rob S a long while back and been used gently since.

I'd let it all go for £225. I am in the UK, North London if you want to collect, or I am happy to pack it all up if you want to pay postage. Would rather not split it to be honest, it is a nice complete set of Empeg stuff!