It's true. I ordered it on Dec. 26 and didn't realize that I'd have to buy an ampliier, get rid of my existing head unit (which doesn't have any inputs) and pay for installation. I called SonicBlue customer service on Dec.27, Dec. 28 and Jan. 2. They even sent me an email saying the order had been cancelled, but the warehouse still overnighted me the Rio Car unit.

Looks like SonicBlue couldn't fulfill some of the orders that were placed, and fulfilled some of the orders that were cancelled --- including mine.

The above is true -- I swear to God!

As for marking up the 20GB unit, my reserve price is $599. The "Buy It Now" price is $650 for people who don't want to bother with bidding for the item.

If you look at the completed eBay sales for the Rio Car, several people have paid $499 for a 10GB unit. I figure why not make a little extra money, and if the unit doesn't sell . . . I'll have it installed sometime this Spring.

In addition, I am selling a 20GB unit and the only one listed on eBay. The unit originally sold at $1,349 so $599 or $650 is still a good deal ---- especiallly for a brand new unit that is very difficult to find.

Item # 1317991404

CT