Hi,

In reply to:

I'm still running beta 10 (NOT beta 10a) because I don't care to confirm/set visuals on every time I boot the unit in the car. I'll switch to 10a (or whatever is current) when you've got closure on your project and I have one in my possession.

I am curious, though, if there's a quick methodology to enable visuals via the stick controller (i.e. a single button press?). I'm also curious if there's a macro I can set/control that might allow the unit to enable visuals for me when the stick controller gets power AND detects that the Empeg is present and on.

Or am I smoking crack?

There is no single button to enable visuals, but a button allocated to cycle them. More importantly, there is a button to toggle text modes. So, hitting that button twice from power up will remove the default textuals and you'll be back where you were before you stopped. My unit will be able to accept macros and re-mappable buttons at a later date.

Regards,

[color:yellow]_________________________________________John, (MK1 #114-20G, MK2 #15-36G).</font color=yellow>