Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#301965 - 09/09/2007 22:31 FS: Two EMPEGS please read
Narkotic

Hey guys,

I've been a member of this forum forever, and an avid user of the EMPEG products since about 2000. I currently have two units for sale and would like to sell it all in one chunk...

1-
Original EMPEG 60GB (2 30GB original drives). This unit has the display connector permanently soldiered to the mainboard. If you see my history on here, I was trying to extend the display cable and screwed up. I sent it to an engineer on this forum (forget his name, it was years ago) and he fixed it. This unit works flawlessly. The front panel was spraypainted black for a custom install job a while ago. It has an install cage and it's put in storage somewhere. I'm sure I've already put it's serial number on the forum somewhere years and years ago. I purchased this one directly from RIO when they were having their blow-out sale.

2: s/n: 040103852

I purchased this unit while the first one was being fixed. It has a light kit installed and one 80gb hard drive (about 1 year old). This unit has AMBER buttons from stu (lost the orignal hulk blue ones) and works perfectly. I left the cage for it in my last car while trading it in.

I think I have both remotes, when I find the boxes i'll verify (who uses those anyway.) serial cables and possibly an original install CD (again useless.) Both I think have hijack installed as well.

Make me an offer I can't refuse, I'm not using them. I live in southern california and know what they're worth. I don't visit here often, please submit any questions in a PM And it will e-mail me.

-Pete

#301966 - 17/10/2007 02:45 Re: FS: Two EMPEGS please read [Re: Narkotic]
Narkotic

No takers? They're just sitting here...

#301967 - 17/10/2007 23:51 Re: FS: Two EMPEGS please read [Re: Narkotic]
Ross Wellington
enthusiast

PM Sent.