Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#309252 - 18/04/2008 17:12 Do you see images on this page? (rateyourmusic.com)
hybrid8
carpal tunnel

Loc: Toronto, CANADA
I'm not sure how long I've been seeing this problem (or not seeing as it were), but can someone verify whether they can see images on this page:

http://rateyourmusic.com/release/album/faithless/no_roots/

I'm getting the same results no matter what artist/album I navigate to. I can see the primary sample image for the artist which is usually one of their popular albums. But after clicking on any album link I don't see the image for that specific album (usually larger). Seems to happen for me regardless of browser (on my Mac) and whether or not I'm logged in.

Tested in Mac OS with Safari 3.1, Camino 1.5.x and Firefox 1.5.x

EDIT: I just tried from one of my Windows boxes using Internet Explorer 6 and the images show up.

#309253 - 18/04/2008 17:50 Re: Do you see images on this page? (rateyourmusic.com) [Re: hybrid8]
tfabris
carpal tunnel

Loc: Seattle, WA
Dont have a mac here. But my ipod touch loads up all images, including the large images, just fine as long as I'm logged in.

#309254 - 18/04/2008 17:50 Re: Do you see images on this page? (rateyourmusic.com) [Re: hybrid8]
CrackersMcCheese
pooh-bah

No probs here with WinXP and Firefox 2.0.0.14

#309258 - 19/04/2008 02:32 Re: Do you see images on this page? (rateyourmusic.com) [Re: CrackersMcCheese]
hybrid8
carpal tunnel

Loc: Toronto, CANADA
A couple of hours after you guys posted the images just started working. I didn't change anything, didn't restart, didn't even quit and rerun Safari. Very very weird.

I could understand if it was an intermittent Safari issue/bug, but it was affecting every browser on my Mac. I thought it was my net connection until I verified everything was fine from my Windows box.

Thanks for checking. Just doing some last minute iPod stuffing before I leave for Portugal on Sunday (where I'll get married next week and then honeymoon - 3 week trip). smile