Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#317692 - 02/01/2009 22:56 30 Gig Empeg FS with sled and accessories
UGAJustin
new poster

Hello all,

I had to create a new account as it has been ages since I logged in, I'm not sure to which email address the system sent my password lookup...

This unit was bought during the fire sale, used in my car and now is looking for a new owner. I sold the car and will not be installing in my new one. I've switched out the hard drive cable and removed the other hard drive. A smoke lens is currently in the empeg, I found the blue one and will include it as well. The sled, null modem cable, power supply, after market carrying case and the remote ware all included.

The unit works perfectly.

I've enjoyed owning the empeg and hoped to reuse it in a home stationed duty, but I think I should just go the squeezebox route for distributing audio around the house.

Anyway, here is the Ebay link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=110333221176

Let me know if you have any questions. PM me if you are interested.

Justin

#317743 - 04/01/2009 20:30 Re: 30 Gig Empeg FS with sled and accessories [Re: UGAJustin]
benjammin

Loc: Champaign, IL
And you're selling it!?!? shocked

#317747 - 04/01/2009 21:05 Re: 30 Gig Empeg FS with sled and accessories [Re: benjammin]
UGAJustin
new poster

I know! If someone could make it act like a ZonePlayer in a Sonos System, I could save her. Unfortunately, the only way to convert it to this duty requires it to be cash first.

I'll throw in it's partner in crime, Alpine Head Unit CDA-7930, if anyone here wants it.

Justin