Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#68993 - 09/02/2002 01:44 Strange visual behaviour....?
Bagpuss

Loc: UK
Hi All,

Just upgraded to beta11-consumer (no Hijack), and have found a strange piece of behaviour with regards to the visuals.

When I am at home, I expect the player to power back up with whatever visual/info combination I previously had selected. i.e. if I had the visual 'Funnelweb' running, and was in track info mode, I expect the Empeg to power showing the track info, and when I switch to 'none, transient or line' I would see Funnelweb. Alternatively, if I was watching Funnelweb, I would expect it to be showing when I power up again.

What I am actually seeing is the player powering up and always showing 'Line' info mode, with whatever visual I was looking at running in the background.

If I change the info mode to 'track', and then power down and power up again, it always switches back to 'Line' mode.

Is this a change for beta11, or am I doing something wrong? I am quite prepared to accept that my mind might be slipping again

I haven't actually tried the Empeg in the car yet, so don't know what the behaviour is (although I suspect it will be the same as it has always been, unless you have Hijack installed).

Anyone give me some clues?

Andy.

#68994 - 09/02/2002 07:07 Re: Strange visual behaviour....? [Re: Bagpuss]
Bagpuss

Loc: UK
Didn't find anything when I last did a search, but it looks like there is now a topic on this in the bug reports section.

Off to look there.

It just to show how easy it is to miss a post when you only have the show parent articles set to 10.......

Andy.