Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#172290 - 26/07/2003 12:05 Newbie advice
pgrzelak
carpal tunnel

Loc: New Jersey, USA
Greetings!

I sometimes get asked about the player by people who are interested in getting one for themselves, or who have managed to get one but are not sure of where to get started with the player. Any advice (that can be thrown into a single thread) of where to get started? This way, I can point them here...

I will start:

Ripping and encoding your music. There is a very good description of it in the FAQ. This link, and the rest of the FAQ is something that is extremely good reading, and owes much of its order to Tony Fabris (the FAQ Master).

#172291 - 26/07/2003 13:53 Re: Newbie advice [Re: pgrzelak]
tfabris
carpal tunnel

Loc: Seattle, WA
Aw, thanks, Paul.

#172292 - 27/07/2003 04:30 Re: Newbie advice [Re: pgrzelak]
muzza
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Brisbane, Queensland, Australi...
I'd just point them to the FAQ if they like a bit of reading. Take another bow, Tony, It's much deserved
Just the seer size of it (the FAQ) should be an indication of the number of things the empeg can do. And yet, fundamentally, it's quite simple to operate.
If you haven't already convinced them yourself by rattling off a list of benefits and impressing them with your own collection on tap, the FAQ is the next stop.