Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#107223 - 24/07/2002 21:49 Repeating Playlist
Locke_CJ
new poster

I have a playlist (3 songs) which has been tagged with "Automatically Repeat" in emplode, but does not repeat when it reaches the end. I am using the latest upgrade (2.00-beta13) and hijack v281. I can't attribute it to any sort of power cycle or similar cause that I've read about on this forum or in the faq. If this is a known issue, could someone please provide some advice for how I might get around this? I know that a playlist can be set to repeat using the remote, but I'd prefer if there were a way to explicitly set a playlist as such.
As an aside, I was also trying to exclude playlists from the menu by using Wendy Filters, but was only able to exclude songs. Does anyone know if this is even possible?

Thanks in advance.

#107224 - 25/07/2002 07:57 Re: Repeating Playlist [Re: Locke_CJ]
tfabris
carpal tunnel

Loc: Seattle, WA
Last question first:

Wendy flags can only be applied to songs, not to playlists. This is by design.

Automatically repeat question:

When you set the playlist to automatically repeat, did you do the following:

- Remember to synch up with your player after making the change.
- After the synch, go in and specifically select that playlist from the "playlists" menu.
- Allow the playlist to play all the way to the end.

Are all the song files in the playlist good? Is it stopping on a bad MP3?

#107225 - 25/07/2002 08:02 Re: Repeating Playlist [Re: tfabris]
tfabris
carpal tunnel

Loc: Seattle, WA
Never mind. I just reproduced this on my player. This is a bug. The "Automatically Repeat" flag seems to be getting ignored.