I've had my empeg mark2a with original tuner for about 4 years now. It originally had a 20gb hard drive which failed. I upgraded it to 60gb hard drive which now also failed. Maybe its the cold winters & humid summers here in Erie, Pennsylvania that are bad for these hard drives. But electronically, the empeg and its tuner are still working perfectly to the best of my knowledge. It still boots a quarter of the time and will play music for a few minutes before the hard drive craps out. I can then switch to the tuner and play the radio. I believe the unit will function well again with a new hard drive, but I am selling this as-is.

Rather then getting a new hard drive and fixing this empeg, I am going to replace it with a fairly inexpensive head unit and connect my PocketPC (with car mounting kit) to it for mp3 music.

I will accept any fair offer for the empeg with sled, original tuner, and one of mark lords "works" home docking stations. I'll sell these items either together or seperately. I'll even throw in a broken 20gb and 60gb hard drive if you want them. Please reply to this post or PM me if you are interested.