Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#255130 - 29/04/2005 18:30 FS: MK II w/ one 40gb drive
DeMato
new poster

I have an MK II (no tuner) with one 40 gig drive + room for one more, and 4 additional Darkstorm lenses. Comes with all the original equipment (remote, all wires, sled, original box, etc.)

It boots to the Rio logo, but the original (i.e., piece of crap) IDE cable needs to be replaced ($20) because it won't play or sync. (I tested the HDD and it's fine...and still has a bunch of music on it you can erase or keep - I burned them to dvd so I don't need them)

It worked great for years in my car and at home. I removed it from my old car when I got a new one and just never got around to installing it.

First $300 snags it. I may have to E-Bay it if I don't hear from anyone in a few days, but I'd rather support this faithful community first. [email protected]

email me and we'll discuss shipping et. all. I don't want to frown on my Canadian continent co-inhabitors, but the other post has me wondering how much trouble it's worth. Give me an easy solution, and I'm willing.

#255131 - 30/04/2005 21:28 Re: FS: MK II w/ one 40gb drive [Re: DeMato]
K.A.W
new poster

are you absolutely sure there is something wrong with the cable and nothing with the player?

#255132 - 02/05/2005 14:52 Re: FS: MK II w/ one 40gb drive [Re: K.A.W]
DeMato
new poster

Sorry, already sold it!