Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#289632 - 09/11/2006 16:26 Problem with webhost - possible PHP problem
furtive
old hand

Loc: London, UK
I've getting the following errors in my error log:

Quote:
Thu Nov 9 18:19:15 2006] [error] [client 66.249.65.xxx] Premature end of script headers: /usr/home/xxx/public_html/garage/garage.php
SoftException in Application.cpp:376: Mismatch between target GID (65534) and GID (1046) of file "/usr/home/xxx/public_html/garage/garage.php"

And this if you go to my site:

Quote:
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Apache/1.3.37 Server at www.roadster-register.com Port 80

Anyone any idea what's going on? It has been working fine for about a year

#289633 - 09/11/2006 16:48 Re: Problem with webhost - possible PHP problem [Re: furtive]
wfaulk
carpal tunnel

Loc: Raleigh, NC US
Looks like you're using suPHP to get PHP scripts to be run as the user that own the file instead of as the user running the web server. My guess is that the file in question had its group ownership changed. Not really sure why that's relevant, but changing it (back?) to group 65534 (nogroup? nobody?) ought to solve the problem.

#289634 - 09/11/2006 20:02 Re: Problem with webhost - possible PHP problem [Re: wfaulk]
furtive
old hand

Loc: London, UK
There was some sort of permissioning problem which I managed to get my host to fix

SEOT