Hey, if it's working for HDTVs, why not kitchen gear?

I'm getting a new house. The builder helpfully included a countertop stove, oven, microwave, and dishwasher. That's all well and good, but they're all Jenn-Air, for which the (recent) lack of reliability gives me pause. As part of our deal, the builder agreed to replace this gear with anything I want, giving me credit (at his wholesale cost with his wholesale distributor) toward the purchase of replacements. As such, what I'm looking for are:

- 36-inch "drop in" gas-burning stovetop
- 30-inch electric oven
- whatever standard sized microwave that slots in above the oven
- standard-sized dishwasher

And, while we're at it, we're looking to replace our old fridge. The new house has a large blank wall on one side where you'd clearly put your fridge, freestanding. So, let me add to the wish list "big honking fridge". This means we could either buy a standalone fridge or we could buy a "built-in" fridge and build a cabinet around it.

I've spent a not-inconsiderate amount of time hunting around different web sites for these things, and I seem to be leaning toward the swank GE Monogram cooktop (18000 BTUs on the big burner!) and possibly a GE oven (convection for sure, maybe or maybe not "Trivection") and microwave (probably not the crazier "Advantium"). I have no deep preference for the other bits and pieces. I'm willing to spend a non-trivial price premium for reliability.

So, thoughts on this stuff? Preferred brands? Horror stories?