The fall TV season is once again upon us! The few summer shows that have gotten me through the slow season (nearly entirely on the USA Network) have just wrapped up this past week, clearly programmed to avoid the onslaught of major network shows looming on the late September/early October horizon.

So what are you folks most interested in? I know there are several new shows I'm going to check out, like Person of Interest (starring Ben Linus wink ) and Ringer (starring Buffy).

Aside from those two I know there are a few I'll probably tune in for, but mostly I'm looking forward to the return of the shows I love. Supernatural can't air soon enough (so it's good that I only have a little over a week to wait), Fringe should be great and has some questions to answer (as it always does), and I always enjoy my silly NBC sitcoms like 30 Rock and Community. I'm also very eager to see the premiere of Castle next Monday, since it left off on a big cliffhanger.

If you're interested in seeing when certain shows premiere, I've come across a great one on the Tivo website.