FS: Mk2a 10gb Rio Car in UK

Posted by: CrackersMcCheese

FS: Mk2a 10gb Rio Car in UK - 28/07/2003 06:57

Someone up there hates me.... for months my friend has nagged me for an Empeg - so I buy one from user GeoffT to sell to him for same price - only he's changed his mind! Aaaaagh!

To get to the point, I now have a 10gb Empeg (or I will when its delivered tomorrow!) that my friend doesn't want. And I cant afford to be down on the deal.

Offers please in UK Pounds.... I don't want to make a profit or otherwise I'll feel guilty. I'm in UK, you can collect it, or if you feel better I can eBay it. Will ship internationally as long as you pay shipping.

philip (DOT) ohare (AT) ntlworld (DOT) com

(note: I'm keeping the Anoface )
Posted by: GeoffT

Re: FS: Mk2a 10gb Rio Car in UK - 28/07/2003 10:41

Philip,

Thats a real shame.

You don't have to feel guilty if you make a profit as far as I'm concerned. You acted in good faith, and if you make back some of your postage costs or more that is fine by me.

Geoff

Re: FS: Mk2a 10gb Rio Car in UK - 28/07/2003 10:46

Cheers Geoff... I'll end up giving it to my dad. It'll get a good home!

Re: FS: Mk2a 10gb Rio Car in UK - 28/07/2003 11:11

Anyone? I'll let it go for a silly price!!
Posted by: Half_Geek

Re: FS: Mk2a 10gb Rio Car in UK - 29/07/2003 05:46

Any hints on price? I'm keen, but I don't really know what they go for nowadays! (opening myself up a but there!!)

What corner of the UK are you in?

Re: FS: Mk2a 10gb Rio Car in UK - 29/07/2003 06:04

Hi

I really have no idea myself what they go for as not many appear in the UK. I bought it for £370 - I'd take about £350 ideally . I don't expect to make more than that!

I can post photos once I get back from work. I'm in Renfrewshire, Scotland, near Glasgow. If you need anymore info, PM me and I'll give you contact details etc.

Re: FS: Mk2a 10gb Rio Car in UK - 29/07/2003 12:10

Unit is sold. Thanks all!