Need: lens pack minus RED plus BLUE

Posted by: aws

Need: lens pack minus RED plus BLUE - 03/05/2007 17:49

I just sold my Empeg on eBay. I once had a lens pack but now can't find it. Currenlty my sold empeg has the red lens but I need the original blue plus the others that come with the lens pack. Anyone have a lens pack plus blue (minus red) for sale?
... I know about the lens site link from here but I don't have the option to pick and choose colors.

Thanks

AWS
Posted by: FireFox31

Re: Need: lens pack minus RED plus BLUE - 05/05/2007 15:09

The lenses sold through the above link aren't an exact match for the original lens pack (red, green, blue, amber), but they're an excelent replacement. They never made a dark blue like the factory blue lens (ie: not the "purple" that came with it).

I wonder if BC Laserworks (aka: Filener) is still selling them. The ordering page is a little tricky; in the middle of the page, select color and quantity, then add to the PayPal cart.
Posted by: aws

Re: Need: lens pack minus RED plus BLUE - 08/05/2007 20:45

I've got a lead on an original blue which is perfect. I've tried email and phone to Filener but thus far no response. Still looking.

Thanks.

AWS
Posted by: pgrzelak

Re: Need: lens pack minus RED plus BLUE - 09/05/2007 11:35

Please send me an email with your physical mail address (my address is in my profile). I have a stock of various lenses, and I am sure I have a set of originals in my desk.