FF/FB: Mk2 dock

Posted by: mac

FF/FB: Mk2 dock - 28/06/2008 15:27

I have a an empeg Mark 2 dock and tuner unit (yes, another one) that's not currently being used. I considered offering it as a prize should there be any competitions at the upcoming empeg 10th birthday party but decided that it would be better for it to go to a good home with someone who really needs it.

So, if you find yourself needing a dock then PM me explaining how having this dock will have such a positive impact on your life. smile I will have a slight bias towards people either attending the 10th birthday party or who know someone who is that they can persuade to take it off my hands on their behalf there.
Posted by: FireFox31

Re: FF/FB: Mk2 dock - 29/06/2008 18:44

If you're referring to a car sled and not a home dock, then your sled could be the first ever installed in a first generation Toyota Van. That is, once I get that van back on the road.
Posted by: mac

Re: FF/FB: Mk2 dock - 29/06/2008 19:02

Originally Posted By: FireFox31
If you're referring to a car sled and not a home dock,

Ahem, yes I am. It's been a while...

Quote:
then your sled could be the first ever installed in a first generation Toyota Van. That is, once I get that van back on the road.

That's a nice looking layer of dust. smile
Posted by: mdavey

Re: FF/FB: Mk2 dock - 14/09/2008 12:47

I've had my empeg nicked and car sled damaged so I am in the market for replacements frown

I work in Cambridge on the business park so could pick up from anywhere in Cambridge with ease.