Acey Ducey???

Posted by: Ladmo

Acey Ducey??? - 29/07/2007 16:38

I've been looking all over for ANY version of Acey Ducey (a varaition of Backgammon) for the Palm OS, preferably for OS5 (Sony Clie). I have not been able to find one. Plenty of regular Backgammon out there, but not for the Palm.

Also looking for a good templet for making a board that could be downloaded...any help would be peachy keen, groovy, and bitchin!
Thanks
Posted by: wfaulk

Re: Acey Ducey??? - 29/07/2007 17:17

Maybe try spelling it correctly? "Acey Deucey" or "Acey Deucy".

Re: Acey Ducey??? - 29/07/2007 20:50

I tried those and a couple of other spellings (that sounded good). If you check out the links that you mentioned, you will notice that most of them are either forums, on-line games, MAC or straight backgammon. Thanks for trying.

Re: Acey Ducey??? - 30/07/2007 00:18

Well, I have no idea what Acey Deucy is, but I can guarantee you that its spelled "Deuc...".

Re: Acey Ducey??? - 30/07/2007 10:53

It is a varaition of the Backgammon board game. It was a standard fixture in most navy shops, both aboard ship and shore stations.
Very addictive once you get the hang of it. I would have though it to be much easier to find a Palm O/S version of it...
Thanks
Posted by: CrackersMcCheese

Re: Acey Ducey??? - 30/07/2007 19:29

Acey-deucey?

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Acey-de...lient=firefox-a

Re: Acey Ducey??? - 31/07/2007 01:37

Thanks...none of those sites have one for the Palm os that is not regular backgammon. A lot of them are 'fisher' sites...just to fish you in...some are the card game, some are online gambleing sites...If you spot one that I missed, let me know, and thanks for looking for me!

Re: Acey Ducey??? - 31/07/2007 11:59

And you're sure that none of the backgammon ones have an Acey-Deucy mode?

Re: Acey Ducey??? - 02/08/2007 01:44

I have checked about 70... I have not found one yet. If you happen across one, please let me know.
Thanks