Small Font info

Posted by: NasalGoat

Small Font info - 19/08/2002 09:18

I would really, really like to see an option to use the small font for the info displays, so they take up the least amount of screen space.

My new small font is much, much more readable than the older one even though it's pretty much the same size, so seeing info is really easy.
Posted by: tms13

Re: Small Font info - 19/08/2002 09:37

In reply to:

My new small font is much, much more readable than the older one even though it's pretty much the same size, so seeing info is really easy.

Do you have a screen grab or a photo of your font? I'm no typographer myself, but I can appreciate a good design; I'm particularly keen to see how you get the accented letters to look good.

Re: Small Font info - 19/08/2002 09:59

I didn't bother with the accented characters, nor with lowercase. At that bit size lowercase is pointless.

Here's an image:

Posted by: wfaulk

Re: Small Font info - 19/08/2002 10:07

I didn't bother with the accented characters
In many languages, that's akin to saying ``I didn't bother with the vowels.''

Re: Small Font info - 19/08/2002 10:12

Fortunately, I speak English and since the font is for me and me alone, I could care less what the rest of the world thinks!

Re: Small Font info - 19/08/2002 10:25

I've attached the small font file.
Posted by: peter

Re: Small Font info - 19/08/2002 10:36

Fortunately, I speak English and since the font is for me and me alone, I could care less what the rest of the world thinks!

Ah, that's why you attached a screenshot of a song with a German name on your empeg...

Peter

Re: Small Font info - 19/08/2002 10:39

Umlat free, I assure you!