Instant Playlists

Posted by: visuvius

Instant Playlists - 05/03/2002 21:15

I think it would be incrediby handy to be able to make playlists outside of emplode. It would be nice to just pick songs as you go and add them to a playlist, then be able to name it and save. Sometimes you get really good song combinations and want to keep them.
Posted by: tfabris

Re: Instant Playlists - 05/03/2002 23:46

You can create lists of songs on-the-fly using the insert and append features on the player, then you can save the current running order as a bookmark.
Posted by: elinenbe

Re: Instant Playlists - 06/03/2002 07:13

Where is there more information on this? I was hoping for a queue type function where you could choose one song at a time and it just keeps adding it to the end of the queue. The player will play until the end of the queue is reached.

-eric
Posted by: mtempsch

Re: Instant Playlists - 06/03/2002 11:20

If you when you do a search for for instance Titel press the Select Mode button on the remote, the mode will cycle between Insert, Append and Replace.

Insert: Inserts search result after current song, or if you already have something Inserted, just after the last item you previously Inserted

Append: adds search result to the end of the current playlist. It does not add itself to the playlist as generated by emplode but only to the current running order.

Replace: drop current playlist and use search result for new playlist

Read more here

/Michael

Re: Instant Playlists - 06/03/2002 11:29

Where is there more information on this? I was hoping for a queue type function where you could choose one song at a time and it just keeps adding it to the end of the queue.

The information is the FAQ, right here and here. Enjoy.
Posted by: Diznario

empeg FAQ - 06/03/2002 16:52

Hey Tony,

Speaking of the FAQ, how come there isn't a link to it under "Quick Links" at the top of the BBS?

I see links to the BBS FAQ, and RioCar.Org, but no link to the Holy Grail of info, the one and only, empeg FAQ.

Whasssupwitdat?!?

Re: empeg FAQ - 06/03/2002 16:58

Done. Also removed the link to the Geek site as it's been supplanted by the RioCar.org site.
Posted by: Diznario

Re: empeg FAQ - 06/03/2002 17:00

Quick on the draw as always!

Another job well done.