Sonicblue just allow people to order as many turners as one wanted which some people took advantage of.
I currently own as many empegs as tuners.

No need to get defensive.
Yes there is. Here's why...

You have a ebay store and are a professional at making money on Ebay and exploting situations like this.
If you notice, the tuners are the only thing in the store. I got the store when it was free. I just never canceled the service. You have no clue what you are talking about and should mind your business.

When the truth comes to light, it takes a big guy to stand up an admit to it.
You're an asshole. When tuners sold out on the empeg international store, I bought some from the US store to sell to members of this board FOR COST. By the time they got here, everyone had arranged to get a tuner, so I was stuck with about 4 more tuners than I have now. PaulH (the maintainer of this BBS) needed a tuner, so I helped him out. I sent him a tuner for cost, postage-free to whatever country he lived in. The shipping cost more than the tuner. I don't think that sounds like something a scum bag would do.

Those tuners from months ago were ebay'd and got $325 a piece. Those were excess tuners that ended up on ebay for profit. Only beacuse the original parties that were interested backed out.

The tuners currently on ebay each go with an empeg I own and will never sell. I am selling the tuners because I need the money and tuner kits will be available in the future. As for $400 for a tuner, the market will bear that price. To some people, me included, the tuner is worth that much.

The other thing is, I supported empeg by buying an Mk2 (not Mk2a) at full price back in the day. I have nothing to be ashamed of. You should be ashamed that you have nothing better to do than analyse people you've never met. Get a life.