I think Tony is right here, and the present logic is sound, except that it (and relatively large number of presets) really makes sense only when one is able to assign presets to individual songs (or lists, as timesaving feature when compensating for badly mastered album).

Let me also state my support for some other EQ-related wishes already expressed here:

- Due to large number of parameters it is time-consuming and error-prone to manually copy 'baseline' setting for a particuler environment into new EQ preset. Copying among presets would be very nice feature.

- Preset save/restore to a file (ideally from empeg itself, not PC software) would come nicely while experimenting.

- I would like to see graphical representation of the profile I am creating while tweeking the EQ presets. Of course, the ear is final judge, but visual feedback would be usefull for initial rough settings, especially for those of us without experience with parametric equelizers.

Cheers!

Dragi "Bonzi" Raos
Zagreb, Croatia
Queue #5196, waiting for shipping confirmation
Dragi "Bonzi" Raos Q#5196 MkII #080000376, 18GB green MkIIa #040103247, 60GB blue