Why can't both settings be available in Emplode. I don't see it necessary to have the empeg be able to copy settings internally (would be a nightmare to keep track). some style of tabbed window, Home and Car, and the ability to copy presets appropriately. Then later we can worry about the graphic interface.

I agree that copying (and save/restore) should have priority over graphical representation. Emplode idea is not bad, either. So, one first makes 'baseline' preset for both environments, fires up Emplode, copies it to all others, fiddles some more with, say, 'basic too bright', copies it to another two or three presets set to become 'too bright' variants... Workable.

I used Cool Edit Pro to see what the curve waould be like, roughly, before plugging them into the Empeg.

Well, that means that a) one shells out $400 for CEP (OK, it might be worth the money, but not just to see equlizer envelope :), and b) one knows how to translate empeg parametric EQ parameters to those in CEP

Cheers!

Dragi "Bonzi" Raos
Zagreb, Croatia
Queue #5196, waiting for shipping confirmation
Dragi "Bonzi" Raos Q#5196 MkII #080000376, 18GB green MkIIa #040103247, 60GB blue