In reply to:

I urge you all to just IGNORE anyone who tries to argue in a civil or well thought out manner. Just let out your stress and type your train of thought and forget about proofreading it or worrying about who it might offend.

Goddamnit, yeah!

I'll tell you who's pissing me off right this minute, it's people from the USA. Goddamn arrogant bastards the lot of them. They don't deserve to live. There they are with a country the size of Australia and nearly fifteen times the population, and look at them. Superannuation shot to hell, education shot to hell, immigration shot to hell, big companies ruling the country, a president who needs assistants to remind him socks [u]then[/u] shoes and every single last one of them is just itching to go and fight anyone to prove that they're the best country in the world.

HELLO, USA! THIS IS YOUR 2003 WAKE UP CALL! No-one else on the planet takes you seriously at all! What on earth have you actually got that makes you better than anyone else? Nothing. Your farmers couldn't survive without their generous kickbacks from the government, your industry couldn't survive without its biased inspectors and anticompetitive import laws. How many times to I buy a product that says "Made in the USA"? None! You don't export a single thing that anyone else in the world actually wants!

Your president, yes, that's right, the one whose own doll makes pre-programmed mistakes, the one who got elected on a minority; he's out there saying "Let's attack a country whose sole offence is to have an insane dictator for a leader". Well, goddamn, by those rules the rest of the world should be just invading the USA! And we'd kick your arses, too. China by itself could probably take over the western half of your useless sycophantic union without breaking into a sweat. North Korea could just evaporate it. Australia regularly kicks your fine marine arses every time we have training exercises with you. I reckon even Iraq could send you whimpering without too much trouble.

Just between you and me, though, the reason this hasn't actually happened yet is that your country isn't actually worth having. Your farming land's becoming desert, your cities can't get power, your rivers are polluted and you're cutting down your national forest so fast we can hear it from here. If we took it over it'd only be a liability. You're just basically a wart - a wart, say, on the side of the knee - something that is a bit unpleasant but not actually irritating or debilitating enough to have it burnt off.

And every single US tourist we get here believes every single one of our stupid stories about kangaroos running posses and kidnapping babies and carniverous koala bears dropping on unsuspecting tourists. A friend of mine convinced a pair of tourists from your pathetic country that, when a train stopped in the middle of nowhere it was so that the animals could cross the line safely in front of it! They believed him! How dense is that! Every urban legend I've heard comes from the US. Have you noticed that? Your country is so full of gullible idiots that they believe themselves! You can't even take a true story and keep it true, you just bullshit on and on and try to make everything about your miserable, god-forsaken country sound like it's actually amusing or engaging.

Give up, losers! Within five years you're either going to be suffering the worst banking collapse of the world, or you're all going to be fighting a war you can't win in a country that you can't survive in. And do you think anyone else in the world is actually going to be helping you? Not the European economy, whose currency is now more stable and equal to your own. Not south east Asia, whose manufacturing plants produce everything technological you use. Not anywhere else in the world either, whose war is not yours and who actually exercise some basic discretion and integrity before believing everything a deranged fascist dictator that happens, by some minority of a minority of people in your useless disorganised country, to be voted in as President.

*pant* *pant*

Ah, that's got a lot off my chest.

Have fun,

Paul