Mine covers the first 4 characters completely.

I am in much the same boat with my car -- I lose all of the first four and part of the next four letters of the the top line unless I lean down and peer more or less straight in.

As somebody in this thread mentioned (sorry, I didn't note who) to get an idea of what the empeg screen looks like in a lot of cars, put the empeg on your desk, 15" back from the edge and 10" to the right. Now slide your chair so you are right up against the desk, and look at the display.

Hugo mentioned that the vertical position of the display might be slightly adjustable. If I look absolutely perfectly straight into my display, the upper-leftmost pixel is less than one millimeter from the bottom of the curved fascia. Is this about right?

Arguing from my position of total ignorance of how design and production actually works, it looks like the problem could be solved easily just by changing the shape of the curve on top of the "wing" design of the left side of the fascia. Yes, I know, you'd be compromising the aerodynamic efficiency of the wing, but relatively few of us actually fly our empegs in any case.

tanstaafl.

"There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch"