I deliberately stayed away from Lian-Li because they almost all (well, the midi tower series anyway) use such a "pull-out" system, with which you can pull your whole backplate out via the back of the case, when your motherboard is still screwed down.

Although both side walls and the front plate are easily removable, the motherboard tray is only removable (from the side) after removing a screw or two.

One place I'm almost 100% sure you CAN mod a hole into is in the top of the case.

This particular case already has a ceiling fan blowing out. It also has two fans on the front wall that pull air in, and yet another case fan on the rear. Also, my Enermax PSU has a fan on its bottom (inside the case) as well as on the back.

So, if I can't fit a 120 in the front, I think I should probably be able to at least swap out the two fans that are there for a 92. And since the rear of the case looks IMHO exactly like yours, I think I can put a 120 there. As for the ceiling, if I can squeeze a 92 up there (assuming that's what the current one isn't), I'd be happy. Do you think that might be one fan too many?